Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope - Burgundy
Master Cardiology™Durable and top-performing with a hand-built stainless steel chestpiece and tunable diaphragm.
Perfect for critical applications such as cardiology, critical care and coronary care, the single sided chestpiece allows you to hear either low or high frequency sounds by simply applying varying pressure - light pressure for low sounds or firm pressure for high sounds utilising 3M’s own tunable technology.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
prices are expressed excluding taxes
here is the list of option we recommend to choose
You can click on item you want to choose
Are you sure you want to add to cart without choose them?
Share your customization with your firends
Please update your browser
You are using an outdated version of your browser. To enjoy an optimal experience on our site, please update it.
Reward your achievement with the unmistakable mark of distinction – a 3M™ Littmann® Master Cardiology™ Stethoscope. Our top of the range non-electronic stethoscope offers you the quality and durability you've come to expect from 3M.
- Tunable diaphragm allows the user to conveniently alternate between the low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece
- Handcrafted solid stainless steel chestpiece
- Dual-lumen design eliminates tube noise artifact from two tubes rubbing together
- Portable convenience of a single-sided chestpiece
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips
- Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset. This assures a proper fit, minimizes air leaks and prevents the headset from loosening over time. Double-leaf binaural spring allows easy adjustment of ear tube tension
- Patient-friendly, nonchill rim and diaphragm. Special procedures adaptor for difficult site or paediatric auscultation
- Convenience is offered through 3M’s ‘tunable technology’ which allows you to hear low and high frequency sounds simply by applying light or firm pressure to the chestpiece
- You won’t hear unwanted “rubbing noises” with its clever design. One tube contains two parallel sound channels intended minimise extraneous noise
- Allows you to perform neonatal or paediatric auscultation with a special-procedures adaptor included with stethoscope purchase
- Suit your style by selecting a tube colour and chestpiece finish that fits you. A large variety is offered
- Expect peak performance with a 10 rating on a 1-10 performance scale
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Children and Adults
- Type of chestpiece stethoscope
- Single sided
- Double hose
- 7 Jaar
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- Finishing Chestpiece
- Stainless Steel Finish
You might also like