Specially developed for cardiology, cardiophon 2.0 is Riester’s masterpiece.
cardiophon 2.0 has a much improved acoustic compared to the previous model and sets a new standard for cardiology stethoscopes. It excels in the frequency range between 200-500 Hz, which is particularly important for the auscultation of heart sounds. The cardiophon 2.0 is suitable for auscultation of both adults and children, particularly.
- Innovative acoustic system with extraordinary auscultation for all frequency ranges
- High-precision double chest-piece made of stainless steel.
- Bilateral special membrane for precise acoustics, Ø 44 mm and 32 mm (Ø 1.7 in and 1.3 in), with novel non-chill rims for improved comfort on the skin.
- Anatomically shaped binaural with internal multiple spring for adjusting the contact pressure.
- Extra-soft, replaceable and pivotable ear-tips for perfect sealing at the ear canal and enhanced wear
- Y-tube with separate sound-conducting pathways for the left and right ear with particularly good
- Total length: 71 cm (28.0 in).
- Weight: 204 g (7.3 oz)
The cardiophon 2.0 is supplied with two pairs of replacement ear-tips, a replacement membrane each and a name plate.