Omron M2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron M2 Basic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor for quick and accurate measurement of your blood pressure. Due to the Intellisense technique, the measurement is done without extremely hard inflation of the cuff for more comfort. Cuff included from 22 - 32 cm (HEM-CR24).
The new M2 Basic blood pressure monitor from Omron is a compact upper arm blood pressure monitor that is easy to operate. The Omron M2 works by pressing the (start) button. This meter has a memory for 30 measurements for 1 person and comes with a cuff size M. (22 - 32 cm) Low energy consumption, clinically validated and easy to use describe the Omron M2 Basic blood pressure monitor.
- Fully automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor
- Entry-level model with 30 memory locations
- Medium cuff (22-32 centimeters)
- Clinically validated
- Omron Item number: HEM-7121J-E
- Includes irregular heartbeat detection system
- Weight: 0.25 kg
- Dimensions: 112 x 140 x 82 mm
- Supplied with 2x AA Battery
Optionally available to order, the Omron universal adapter.
What is the difference between the Omron M2 & Omron M2 Basic blood pressure monitor?
In the past, the difference was that the M2 Basic did not have a storage function for 30 memory locations and the M2 does have this option. The new model M2 Basic as well as the M2 model blood pressure monitor both have the option of 30 memory locations for 1 person in the current setting.
- Blood pressure monitor type
- Upper arm
- 3 years
- Clinically Validated
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- € 50,00 - € 74,99
- 1 piece
- Detectie Onregelmatige Hartslag