Robust blood pressure monitor from Heine. Comes with pouch and calibrated adult cuff. Unlike the Gamma G5, the G7 has a matted aluminum housing. The balloon spoon can be used by both left and right-handers. Bleed the valve of the Heine Gamma G5 using the precision rotary valve on the side of the Heine blood pressure monitor.
Use the Heine thigh cuff to easily measure the blood pressure of obese patients.
- 5 years warranty.
- Extensive range of smaller and larger latex-free cuffs available.
- Protected against overpressure.
- Clinically tested according to European Society of Hypertension ESH.
- The white background with blue numbers gives increased contrast and minimal reflection.
- Clear scale 56mm.
- Completely latex-free, both cuff and balloon, hoses and bell.
What is the difference between the Heine Gamma G5 and Heine Gamma G7 Blood Pressure Monitor?
The difference between the two blood pressure monitors lies in the housing of the blood pressure monitor. The Heine Gamma G5 is made of plastic and the Heine Gamma G7 has a partly metal housing.
- Blood pressure monitor type
- Upper arm
- 5 Years
- Clinically Validated
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- Medical Device
- € 100,00 - € 149,99
- 1 piece
- Detectie Onregelmatige Hartslag
You might also like