The engraving of a stethoscope is placed on the chestpiece of the stethoscope. The placement of the engraving depends on the model of the stethoscope but is done on the lower or upper ring of a Littmann or Riester stethoscope.
How is the engraving placed?
The engraving is placed by an engraving/laser machine. The engraving is placed in a white or black letter, depending on the coloring of the breastpiece. If you order before 17:00, with or without engraving, your stethoscope will be shipped the same day. Below is an overview in which coloring on which model the letter is placed:
- Littmann Stethoscope stainless steel: Black letter
- Littmann Stethoscope Special Edition: White Letter
- Littmann Stethoscope Mirror Edition: White letter
- Riester & KaWe Stethoscope: Black Letter
How is the engraving applied?
- Open the box for adding the engraving
- Choose the font of your choice, we offer a wide choice of different fonts
- Add the text as indicated in the photo
- To complete the engraving, click on the Apply/Add button