Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope - Red
Classic II Pediatric
Child-sized chestpiece with traditional bell and floating diaphragm.
prices are expressed excluding taxes
here is the list of option we recommend to choose
You can click on item you want to choose
Are you sure you want to add to cart without choose them?
Share your customization with your firends
Please update your browser
You are using an outdated version of your browser. To enjoy an optimal experience on our site, please update it.
Paediatric patients are deserving of your best care and attention. 3M™ Littmann® Stethoscopes has taken the time and care to develop special high quality stethoscopes for smaller bodies.
- Uniquely designed for smaller frames with a 1” open bell on one side coupled with a traditional diaphragm on the other side.
- A 7 rating on a scale of 1-10 for performance represents its acoustic quality.
- Convenience is offered through 3M’s ‘tunable technology’ in the diaphragm which allows you to hear low and high frequency sounds by simply applying light or firm pressure to the chestpiece
- You will get high quality sound transmission with its anatomically designed headset which strategically and comfortably fits in your ears
- Durability is demonstrated by the fact that the headset can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Patient comfort is assured when using the nonchill rim and diaphragm.
- Suit your style by selecting a tube color and chestpiece finish that fits you. A large variety is offered
- Made in the U.S.A.